What can Mammoth Canncontrol do for your plants?
Now You Can Control It All
Mammoth Canncontrol is lab and greenhouse tested – proven to eliminate powdery mildew, botrytis (gray mold), mites, aphids, whiteflies, thrips, and fungus gnats. Plus, it’s safe and all-natural.
More Concentrated. More Effective.
This all-in-one product does more for your plants. By using all-natural thyme extracts, we’ve created a concentrated, safe-to-use (as instructed) pest control and elimination product. Just follow the instructions to keep indoor and outdoor cultivations protected.
How did we create such an effective, all-natural pest control product? It’s no miracle, just nature and science!
Mammoth Canncontrol is a minimum risk pesticide that leaves zero toxic residue on your plants. That means it tests clean, plus it’s exempt from registration with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency under FIFRA section 25(b) as a minimum risk pesticide.
Targeted Proprietary Formulation
With Mammoth Canncontrol, you get a concentrated formulation that has a wetting agent built in. All you need to do is mix with water and get to applying.
Details on usage, application, specifications, and more.
Safe and Compatible IN ALL MEDIA
Mammoth Canncontrol is safe for testing and compatible for use as part of your existing IPM strategy.
APPLICATION & SPECS
All the details, dilution, application rates, ingredients, and usage instructions on how you can protect your plants with Mammoth Canncontrol.
- View our Material Safety Data Sheet
- 15% Thyme Oil
- 55% Corn Oil
- 30% Oleic Acid
- 120mL treats 200 gallons
- 250mL treats 400 gallons
- 500mL treats 800 gallons
- 1000mL treats 1,600 gallons
- 1 gallon treats 6,480 gallons
- 5 gallon treats 15,725 gallons
Directions for Use
- Shake well before and after diluting. For best results, use freshly mixed solution.
- Apply using an atomizer, misting system, or spraying apparatus. Read and carefully follow instructions for type of sprayer.
- For minor outbreaks, mix 1oz (30mL) of this product in 1 gallon of water
- For more severe outbreaks, mix up to 3 oz (90mL) of this product in 1 gallon of water
- Use sufficient spray volume to achieve thorough coverage
- Agitate sprayer every 60 minutes to prevent product separation
- Cover both tops and bottoms of leaves and stems thoroughly. Saturate to point of run-off
Root Drench Application
- Mix 1 oz (30mL) of this product in 1 gallon of water and apply to your medium
When to Apply
- Apply this product to well hydrated plants once per week as needed. May be used during vegetative and flowering stages
- Spray late in the evening or on cloudy days when plants are not exposed to direct sunlight or artificial lighting for at least 6 hours
- Use weekly to eliminate fungal, insect, and mite pressure
- Re-entry Interval (REI) does not apply
- Do not apply this product when bees are actively foraging
NOTE: As a precautionary trial, apply this product to a few leaves and observe for 2 days. Discontinue use if signs of burning are present. Do not use on newly planted cuttings or on plants stressed by drought. Avoid application when temperature exceeds 90F (32C). This product is useful as a component of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programs.
Product may not be registered in all states.